Friday, January 16, 2009

Zo Times Logo Contest

Below is a forward news from zotimes. It is interesting yet creative for the youngstars to take part in.


ZoTimes.net Contest

This new membership site, ZoTimes.net still needs a lot to work on. One of them being, a header with a really cool slogan/tagline to go with it. So this will be a header design contest with a cool tagline.

The really cool thing is you can be as creative as you want the site to be! I mean, if you notice, I only introduce this site as a "membership site". The site will be defined by how the members use it! So, it really boils down to how you want to use this new site.

Rules and Regulations:

1. You should be a member of ZoTimes.net.
2. Your designs should be original and unique.
3. One* Unlimited submission(s) per person.
4. Please include a small write up of yourself, your blog/site, etc with your submission.
5. I will have full rights to all submissions regardless of using them or not.
6. Please send your submissions to careysuante@gmail.com with the subject line "ZoTimes Header Contest".
7. Your submission should reach me by 31st January, 2009.
8. Please use your own email when sending your entry; I will be informing the winner via email only. If you have paypal account please do mention in your submission mail.
9. Winner will be announced on 1st February 2009 both here at Zo Aw and at ZoTimes.net.
10. All decisions will be final and binding. I do not entertain complaints and discussions on my decisions.
11. Bonus point: If you write about this contest on your blog or site and link to this post, you are guaranteed bonus preference point instantly! Also, comments on this post will carry more weight!

What's the prize?

Rs 1000 plus a link to your blog/site from Zo Aw and ZoTimes and my upcoming new site! (NB: Any sponsors for prizes are welcomed! Please contact me via the contact page.)

*A suggestion from Kima of Mizohican . Thanks Kima you earn a link!

Another Update: I would like to add another condition to the contest that is: There should be at least 5 persons participating in this contest. Otherwise I will simply choose my favourite from the submissions (of course giving credit to the designer and linking to his site but no monetary prize as there won't be a contest!) and use it on Zo Times.

And if there are enough contestants (ie more than 4) I will take the contest to Zo Aw readers by running a poll where they will choose their favourite amongst the designs submitted instead of me doing all the hard work!

Looking forward to your creative designs!

PS: Feel free to digg and stumble this contest!

More information here... http://zoaw.blogspot.com/2009/01/zotimesnet-header-design-contest.html
or

http://zotimes.net

No comments: