Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I am an open guestbook

I'm an open guestbook.
Anyone can see who have hurt me.
Anyone can see who have blessed me.
Anyone can see what I have gone through.
Anyone can see who I am now.
Anyone can see who I will become.

Anyone can be a part of my life.
Anyone can be a blessing to me.
Anyone can hurt me.
Anyone can love me.
Anyone can read what my feeling is.
Anyone can see what my philosophy is.

Anyone can sign in my guestbook.
Anyone can write anything in my guestbook.
Anyone can read what others have written.

This is how I become an open guestbook.
I hve no enemy in this world.
Anyone is can be my best friend if she/he chooses to.

If HATE comes, I will welcome him with LOVE.
If LOVE, I will welcome her with a HUGE HUGH.

After all, no one can shake my foundation because I am deeply rooted in he One I Believe.

No comments: